Relion RB50-HP Lithium Ion LiFePO4 Battery 12V 50Ah
NOTE: lithium batteries cannot be shipped to Hawaii via UPS Ground. If you need this battery shipped to Hawaii, please email us or give us a call to place your order.
RELiON RB50-HP 50 Amp-hour Lithium Ion 12 Volt Battery
The RB50-HP is a 12V 50Ah lithium marine battery in RELiON’s High Performance series. This lithium iron phosphate battery is specially designed to handle both starting and cycling. It delivers powerful cranking amperage for easy starting, and low amp draw service for reliable auxiliary power. RELiON’s HP Series dual purpose batteries are a perfect compromise between the unique demands of starting service and deep cycling, low amp draw service.
The RB50-HP offers abundant power in a small footprint. It’s versatile and compact enough to be used in many marine applications including smaller boats with lower battery requirements, boats that require two of the same batteries and boats with electrical systems designed for just one battery.
The RB50-HP features installation flexibility and no maintenance over the life of the battery. It maintains consistent power and is equipped with an M8 terminal type and a built-in battery management system (BMS).
Relion RB50-HP Specifications:
- Amp Hours: 50 Ah
- Capacity @ 25 A: 120 minutes
- Energy: 640 Wh
- Voltage: 12.8 V Nominal
- Group Size: 24
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.2" x 6.6" x 8.6"
- Weight (Battery Only): 18.7 lbs. / 8.9 kg
- Efficiency: 99%
- Recommended Charge Current: 25 A
- Max Charge Current: 50 A
- Peak Discharge Current: 400 Amps (≤3 s)
- Max Continuous Discharge: 50 A
- Operating Temperature: -4 + 140 F /-20 + 60 C
- Discharge Voltage Cutoff: 8.0 V
- Reconnect Voltage: 10.0 V
- Charge Voltage Cutoff: 15.2 V
- Reconnect Voltage: 14.4 V
- Cell Type: Cylindrical LiFeP04