Rolls Surrette R12-200LFP Lithium 200Ah 12 Volts Battery
Note: This battery qualifies for flat rate shipping, Please give us a call if you would like to order this battery.
Lithium batteries cannot be shipped to Hawaii via Ground. If you need this battery shipped to Hawaii, Please email us or give us a call to place your order.
The Rolls Surrette R12-200LFP battery is a lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4/LFP) battery that offers many advantages over traditional lead-acid batteries. It has a high energy density, a long cycle life, a low self-discharge rate, and a wide operating temperature range. It also has a built-in battery management system (BMS) that protects the battery from overcharging, overdischarging, short-circuiting, and overheating.
The Rolls Surrette R12-200LFP battery comes with a 3-year free replacement warranty when installed in renewable energy, marine or RV applications. It also comes with M8 stainless bolts & washers & TP08 adapter for easy installation and connection.
- Nominal Voltage: 12.8 Volts
- Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Nominal Energy: 2.56 kWh
- Rated Capacity: 100 Amp-hours
- Recommended Charge Voltage: 14.4 Volts
- Maximum Continuous Charge Current: 100 Amps DC
- Maximum Continuous Discharge Current: 200 Amps DC
- Charge Temperature Range: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)
- Discharge Temperature Range: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature Range: -5°C to 45°C (23°F to 113°F)
- Length: 19.3 inches
- Width: 6.73 inches
- Total Height: 9.57 inches
- Weight: 48.5 lbs. (23 kg)
|Display "Price"||-- Default Configuration --|