RV Solar Kit Turnkey System - 800W Solar Array
Shipping Note: Some items in this kit must ship by truck freight. If you have any questions or concerns about shipping methods, please email us or give us a call.
This system is custom designed by Northern Arizona Wind and Sun using the newest available equipment. The kit is perfect for 12 volt battery systems, RV and marine applications. It comes with almost everything you need to complete the installation. If you have a 12 volt battery system in a van, RV, boat or cabin that you would like to supplement the charging with solar, this kit is perfect.
It comes with four Solarland 200 Watt SLP200S-12U monocrystalline solar module, MSE Module Mounting Kit, 50 foot MC4 extender cable (25 foot after you cut it in half), baby box circuit breaker enclosure, and both a 15 Amp and 60 Amp circuit breakers. It also comes with a Victron SmartSolar maximum power point tracking (MPPT) solar charge controller. A Victron 2000 watt MultiPlus inverter & charger.
- Total solar panel power: 800 Watts
- Charge Controller: 60 Amp MPPT
- Solarland SLP200S-12U: 5 year limited warranty of materials and workmanship; 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output; 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
- Victron Energy SmartSolar 150/60: 5-year warranty
- Victron Energy MultiPlus Inverter & charger: 5-year warranty
Note: Every solar system installation is different. While this kit contains the essential components, you will have to provide some of your own materials. For example, you may want to purchase some wire nuts for splicing wire (you may or may not need to splice wire depending upon your installation).