RV Solar Kit Turnkey System - 720W Solar Array
This system is custom designed by Northern Arizona Wind and Sun using the newest available equipment. The kit is perfect for 12 volt battery systems, RV and marine applications. It comes with almost everything you need to complete the installation. If you have a 12 volt battery system in a van, RV, boat or cabin that you would like to supplement the charging with solar, this kit is perfect.
It comes with four Solarland 180 Watt SLP180S-12 monocrystalline solar module, MSE Module Mounting Kit, 50 foot MC4 extender cable (25 foot after you cut it in half), baby box circuit breaker enclosure, and both a 15 Amp and 60 Amp circuit breakers. It also comes with a Victron SmartSolar maximum power point tracking (MPPT) solar charge controller. A Victron 2000 watt MultiPlus inverter & charger.
- Total solar panel power: 720 Watts
- Charge Controller: 50 Amp MPPT
- Solarland SLP180S-12: 5 year limited warranty of materials and workmanship; 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output; 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
- Victron Energy SmartSolar 100/50: 5-year warranty
- Victron Energy MultiPlus Inverter & charger: 5-year warranty
Note: Every solar system installation is different. While this kit contains the essential components, you will have to provide some of your own materials. For example, you may want to purchase some wire nuts for splicing wire (you may or may not need to splice wire depending upon your installation).