RV Solar Kit Turnkey System - 360W Solar Array
This system is custom designed by Northern Arizona Wind and Sun using the newest available equipment. It comes with almost everything you need to complete the installation. If you have a van, RV, boat or cabin that you would like to add a 12 volt battery Solar system to, this kit is perfect.
It comes with Two Solarland 180 Watt SLP180S-12 monocrystalline solar module, MSE Module Mounting Kit, 50 foot MC4 extender cable (25 foot after you cut it in half), baby box circuit breaker enclosure, and both a 15 Amp and 40 Amp circuit breakers. It also comes with a Victron SmartSolar maximum power point tracking (MPPT) solar charge controller.
- Total solar panel power: 360 Watts
- Charge Controller: 30 Amp MPPT
- Output Power: 1200 Volt-Amp (VA)
- Solarland SLP180S-12: 5 year limited warranty of materials and workmanship; 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output; 25-year limited warranty of 80% power output.
- Victron Energy SmartSolar 100/30: 5 year warranty.
Note: Every solar system installation is different. While this kit contains the essential components, you will have to provide some of your own materials. For example, you may want to purchase some wire nuts for splicing wire (you may or may not need to splice wire depending upon your installation).