Samlex MSK-135 135 Watt Portable Solar Charging Kit for 12 Volts DC
Samlex America 135 Watt 12 Volt Portable Solar Charging Kit with 10 Amp Charge Controller
NOTE: The battery is not included. If you need help selecting a 12 Volt battery, please email us or give us a call and one of our design specialists will be happy to help.
NOTE: This portable charging kit is only designed for use with sealed AGM type lead-acid batteries. The charge controller is not rated for wet conditions and needs to be used in a dry location.
Samlex America has created one of the easiest methods to bring solar power along with you in most situations. The MSK-135 is a 135 Watt, 12 Volt DC portable charging system that packs neatly inside its own protective carrying case. It's perfect for RV's, marine and boating environments, camping, expeditions, music festivals, vending, amateur (HAM) radio, and many other situations. The folding panels consist of three 45 Watt high efficiency monocrystalline solar modules for a total of 135 Watts. The included Samlex MSK-10A solar charge controller is fastened to the back of the solar panel for easy connection and ensuring the controller doesn't get misplaced. It keeps your batteries charged and healthy by using a four stage charging cycle. This includes bulk, absorption (boost), equalization, and float. All the solar panel wiring is complete, which means that you only have to connect the battery clamps to your 12 Volt battery and make sure the panels are facing the sun. The solar panel has folding legs that swing out from the back which makes it very easy to set up this kit on most hard surfaces.
- Nominal maximum power: 135 Watts
- Maximum power voltave (Vmp): 17.5 Volts
- Maximum power current (Imp): 7.71 Amps (2.57 Amps per module)
- Open circuit voltage (Voc): 21.6 Volts
- Short circuit current (Isc): 8.34 Amps (2.78 Amps per module)
- Cell type: monocrystalline
- Includes 10 Amp PWM solar charge controller
- Includes 10 Amp fuse and fuse holder
- Weight: 35.6 pounds
- Dimensions when opened: 59.65 x 24.41 x 1.18 inches
MSK-10A Controller Features:
- Advanced micro-controller with Series Type PWM Charging
- 10A charging for 12V / 24V Lead Acid, Sealed AGM Batteries with auto battery voltage detection
- 10A rated load terminals with protection for low battery disconnect
- Integrated battery voltage temperature compensation to prevent under/over charging
- User friendly LED display for monitoring
- Suitable for up to 160W panels for 12V battery / up to 320W panels for 24V battery
- Solar panels: 10 year 80% power output warranty
- 2 year warranty on remaining components