Samlex PST-15S-12A 150 Watts 12 Volts DC Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Samlex PST-15S-12A Pure Sine Wave Inverter 150 Watts 12 Volts DC
The Samlex America PST-15S-12A pure sine wave inverter is perfect for powering or charging small electrical devices. AC devices can be plugged directly into the standard electrical outlet. The 150 Watts rating gives it enough power to run devices such as external hard drives, AC charging adapters, radios, cd players, DVD players, mp3 players, small tools, and much more. Please be sure of how much power you need before plugging your device into the inverter. Most devices will tell you their power rating on the outside of the device or in the user manual. The inverter comes with a DC power cord that allows you to plug into a standard 12 Volt cigarette lighter style plug. When using the PST-15S-12V in a vehicle, it is recommended that you use less than 100 Watts of power. This is because most automotive fuses are not rated to handle the full power of the inverter. If you wire the inverter directly to a battery, it is recommended that you use a 20 Amp inline fuse on the positive lead.
- Total power output: 150 Watts
- Surge capability for <1 second: 300 Watts
- Nominal input voltage: 10.5 to 16.5 Volts DC
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC at 60 Hz
- AC output current: 1.25 Amps
- AC waveform: Pure sine wave
- AC output connection: Standard NEMA5-15R receptacle
- Cooling: Temperature controlled fan
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 8.5" x 5.8" x 2.6"
- Weight: 2.9 pounds
- 2 year warranty