Samlex SSW-350-12A 350 Watts 12 Volts DC Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Samlex SSW-350-12A Pure Sine Wave Inverter 350 Watts 12 Volts DC
The Samlex America SSW-350-12A pure sine wave inverter is designed to compete with lower priced inverters, yet deliver the same quality and performance you would expect from Samlex. It is well suited for powering your AC devices and electronics. Its 100% pure sine wave output means that it's compatible with any standard 115 Volts AC device. This includes laptop computers, TV's, AC charging adapters for phones and tablets, radios, CD players, DVD players, MP3 players, small power tools, lights, and much more. It also comes with a single USB charging port that's rated for +5 VDC at 500 mA. This will charge most USB compatible devices. For USB devices that require more power, such as an Apple iPad, we recommend using an AC USB adapter and plug it into one of the inverter's AC outlets. The SSW-350-12A is ETL listed (to UL 458) for safety compliance and it's also equipped with an automatic shutoff feature that detects over-voltage, under-voltage, ground faults, overload, short circuit, and over-temperature conditions. The cooling fan is capable of low speed and high speed, depending on the inverter temperature. When using the SSW-350-12A in a vehicle, it is recommended that you connect the inverter directly to the battery (do not use a cigarette lighter plug). Samlex recommends installing a 50 Amp fuse or circuit breaker on the positive wire, between the battery and the inverter (a class T fuse is preferable). The SSW-350-12A comes with a 3ft pair of #12 AWG negative and positive wires with battery clamps for easy installation.
- Total power output: 350 Watts
- Maximum surge capability for <1 second: 700 Watts
- Nominal input voltage: 10.5 to 15.3 (+/- 0.5) Volts DC
- Output voltage: 115 Volts AC (+/- 5 VAC) at 60 Hz (+/- 1 Hz)
- AC output current: 3.04 Amps (based on 350W output)
- AC waveform: Pure sine wave
- AC output connection: Two standard NEMA5-15R receptacles
- USB charging port: +5 Volts DC at 500 milliamps
- Cooling: two speed fan
- ETL listed to UL 458 for safety
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.87" x 6.10" x 2.24"
- Weight: 1.5 pounds
- 2 year warranty