Samlex STEP 7 12 VDC to 24 VDC Voltage Converter, 7 Amps
Samlex STEP 7 12V to 24V DC 7 Amp Voltage Converter
STEP 7, STEP 10 and STEP 20 are 12VDC (Nominal) to 24 VDC (Nominal) Step Up Converters based on high performance, fixed frequency switching regulator. These are designed to deliver rated output current of 7A, 10A and 20A respectively at actual output voltage of 25VDC +/- 0.1V at no load. There is no isolation between the input and output circuits – input and output have common Negative.
- Step up from 12VDC to 24VDC at 7 Amps DC
- Switch Mode design
- CE approved
- High Efficiency
- Over-current protection
- Over-voltage, Reverse Polarity protection
- 6.3 mm push-on flat pin connectors
STEP 7 Specifications:
- Input voltage: 9-18 Volts DC
- Output voltage: 24.6 to 25.7 Volts DC
- Maximum continuous output current: 7 Amps
- Efficiency: 92%
- Built in protections: overload, over heating, reverse polarity, over voltage
- Dimensions: 5" x 3.5" x 2"
- Weight: 0.7 lbs
- Safety: CE approved
2 year warranty.