Conext SW 3,800 watt 48VDC/120/240VAC Inverter
The Conext SW inverters replace the old TR series of modified sine wave inverters. Just like the TR series, the SW series is perfect for homes and cabins. It's not recommended for marine environments because the unit is not completely sealed. The Schneider Electric Conext SW line of inverters is perfect for off-grid and backup power systems. Its pure sine wave output ensures that it's compatible with all of your AC powered equipment and devices. The units also have a built-in charger that can recharge your battery bank from a generator or other AC source. The AC output is split phase 120/240 volts and can be set for 50Hz or 60Hz operation. The user may also stack the SW units together to double the power output capability. The Schneider Conext SW inverters are some of the lowest cost, feature rich and user friendly inverters in its class. Other inverters with similar functionality and features can cost hundreds more.
Features and Specifications:
- Model: SW 4048-120
- Easy to install - see the DETAILS section below for a link to the install guide.
- Includes a battery temperature sensor (BTS)
- Capable of remote monitoring and configuration
- Selectable between 50/60Hz output
- Output: Split-phase 120/240 volts AC
- Built-in battery charger
- Output Power: 3,800 Watts continuous, 4,400 Watts for 30 minutes
- Surge rating: 7,000 Watts for 5 seconds
- Peak Current: 41 amps
- 100% pure sine wave
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 13.4" x 7.6"
- Weight: 62 pounds
Full 2 year manufacturer's warranty
- Additional Information
SKU SW-4048-120 Bundle Pre-Configured Price No
Quality 4 star :100% ( 1 ) Price 4 star :100% ( 1 )Total : 1 Reviews