Conext XW+ 6.8kW 120/240 Volt Inverter 48V Charger
NOTE: This item must ship by truck freight. Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Schneider Electric Conext XW+ 6848 Inverter & Charger
Note: The XW line of inverters come pre-programmed from the factory to work out of the box. However, if you ever want to change ANY of the inverter's variables, you must have the XW System Control Panel. We highly recommend purchasing one with your inverter.
The Conext XW series has one of the best sine waves of all inverters on the market today. Schneider Electric brings the next generation of inverter/charger to market, with the XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger, the heart of the XW System. The XW Hybrid Inverter/Charger is a true sine wave, 120/240 volt AC, split-phase, inverter/charger that incorporates a DC to AC inverter, a battery charger, and an AC auto-transfer switch. It is the foundation for battery-based residential and commercial applications. Capable of being grid-interactive or grid independent, the XW+ can operate with generators and renewable energy sources to provide full-time or backup power. Designed with consultation and input from industry experts, dealers, and installers, the XW sets a new standard for battery-based inverter/chargers. Integrating the best features available in the market, innovative new features by Schneider Electric and balance-of-systems components, the XW+ hybrid inverter/chargers design makes installation quicker and easier. The XW+ offers high efficiency and unprecedented surge capacity to maximize the owners return on investment. No other inverter/charger looks or performs like the XW+.
5 year warranty
- Continuous Output Power at 25ºC (77ºF): 6,800 Watts
- Overload Power (30 min / 60 sec) 25ºC (77ºF) : 8,500 / 12,000 Watts
- Continuous Output Power at 40ºC (104ºF): 6,000 Watts
- Output AC Frequency: 50/60 Hz (selectable)
- Max. Output Charging Current: 140 Amps (battery temp. sensor is included)
- Peak Efficiency: 95.7%
- Weight: 121.7 lbs.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 23" x 16" x 9"
- Regulatory Approval: UL1741, CSA 107.1, FCC & Industry Canada Class B, IEEE 1547 and CSA 107.1