SimpliPhi AmpliPHI 3,800 Watt-hour Lithium 48 Volt Battery
Warranty Notice: Please email us or give us a call so that we can properly determine the minimum kWh capacity you need for your battery bank. If a problem arises, and SimpliPhi determines that your battery bank was undersized for your system, the warranty will be void and will not be honored. This can be easily avoided by allowing us to size the battery bank for you.
NOTE: This battery must ship via freight truck.
The AmpliPHI features a Battery Management System (BMS) with closed loop communications pre-configured with Sol-Ark inverters that reports SOC and other critical real-time data, optimizing the value of storage and functionality within balance-of-system equipment. Combined with our proven overcurrent protection (OCPD) and accessible 100 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch, installation time is reduced and safety is increased during set-up for residential and commercial systems, on and off-grid. Designed to scale up to 30 batteries, the AmpliPHI will offer pre-configured communications with other inverter manufacturers, to be announced soon.
- Model: AmpliPHI 3.8kWh
- Inverter compatibility: Sol-Ark, SMA (coming soon), Schneider Electric (coming soon)
- 48 Volts DC
- Nominal voltage: 51.2
- Capacity: 75 Amp-hours
- Rated Wh capacity at C/2: 3.8 kWh
- Max. discharge current: 100 Amps for 10 minutes
- Max. continuous discharge current: 37.5 Amps
- Max. continuous charge current: 37.5 Amps
- Depth of discharge: up to 100%
- Built-in accessible 100 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch - increases safety and simplifies installations
- 48V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
- UN 3480, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components - UL Certified
- Designed and built in California, USA
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 14.0" x 8.0" (15.75" to top of terminals)
- Weight: 86.0 lbs.
10 year warranty
SimpliPhi has improved its warranty registration by making it available on their website. Please use the following link to register your batteries. If you do not register, the warranty will not be valid.