SimpliPhi Power 1,310 Watt-hour Lithium Ion 12 Volt Battery
NOTE: Most of the Simpliphi batteries are shipped via freight carrier from the manufacturer. Please email us or give us a call for accurate shipping rates.
The PHI 1310 Wh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, lightweight and scalable. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- Model: PHI 1310
- 12 Volts DC
- 102.4 Amp-hours
- LFP storage modules with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
- Meets transport safety weight requirements: Less than 35 kg including packaging
- UN 3481, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components
- Designed and built in California, USA
- Dimensions: 11.25" x 9.25" x 6.2"
- Weight: 32.65 lbs.
10 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU PHI-1310Wh-12V Bundle Pre-Configured Price No
Customer ReviewsNo reviews have been found