Simpliphi PHI-3.2-24-160 3.2kWh 24 Volt High Output Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery
NOTE: This battery must be special ordered. Please email us or give us a call for details.
SimpliPhi Power 3,200 Watt-hour Lithium Ion 24 Volt Battery
NOTE: Most of the Simpliphi batteries are shipped via freight carrier from the manufacturer. Please email us or give us a call for accurate shipping rates.
NOTE: The picture shows the battery with the optional wall mount bracket. The bracket does not come with the battery.
The PHI 3.2 kWh 160 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, light- weight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- Model: PHI 3.2kWh
- 24 Volts DC
- Nominal voltage: 25.6
- Capacity: 126 Amp-hours
- Rated Wh capacity at C/2: 3.2 kWh
- Max. peak current: 160 Amps for 5 minutes
- Max. current: 140 Amps for 15 minutes
- Continuous current: 110 Amps
- Max. charge current: 70 Amps
- Depth of discharge: up to 100%
- Cycle life: 5,000+
- 24V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
- Meets transport safety weight requirements: Less than 35 kg including packaging
- UN 3480, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components - UL Certified
- Designed and built in California, USA
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 14.0" x 8.0"
- Weight: 75.5 lbs.
5 year warranty