SimpliPhi Power 3,800 Watt-hour Lithium Ion 48 Volt Battery
Warranty Notice: Please email us or give us a call so that we can properly determine the minimum kWh capacity you need for your battery bank. If a problem arises, and SimpliPhi determines that your battery bank was undersized for your system, the warranty will be void and will not be honored. This can be easily avoided by allowing us to size the battery bank for you.
NOTE: This battery must ship via freight truck.
NOTE: The second picture shows the battery with the optional wall mount bracket. The bracket does not come with the battery.
The PHI 3.8 kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, light- weight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency back-up, portable and mobile.
- Model: PHI 3.8kWh
- 48 Volts DC
- Nominal voltage: 51.2
- Capacity: 75 Amp-hours
- Rated Wh capacity at C/2: 3.8 kWh
- Max. discharge current: 60 Amps for 10 minutes
- Max. Continuous discharge current: 37.5 Amps
- Depth of discharge: up to 100%
- Cycle life: 10,000+
- Built-in accessible 80 Amp DC breaker On/Off switch - increases safety and simplifies installations
- 48V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
- Meets transport safety weight requirements: Less than 35 kg including packaging
- UN 3481, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components - UL Certified
- Designed and built in California, USA
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 14.0" x 8.0"
- Weight: 78.24 lbs.
10 year warranty