Simpliphi PHI-675-24-60 675Wh 24 Volt Lithium Ferro Phosphate Battery
NOTE: This battery must be special ordered. Please email us or give us a call for details.
SimpliPhi Power 675 Watt-hour Lithium Ion 24 Volt Battery
The PHI 675 Wh deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and manufacturing methods. It is modular, lightweight and scalable. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergency, back-up portable and mobile.
- Model: PHI 675Wh
- Part number: PHI-675-24-60
- 24 Volts DC
- Nominal voltage: 25.6
- Capacity: 26 Amp-hours
- Rated Wh capacity at C/2: 675Wh
- Max. discharge current: 26 Amps for 10 minutes
- Max. continuous discharge current: 13 Amps
- Depth of discharge: up to 100%
- Cycle life: 10,000+
- 24V LFP batteries with proprietary architecture and Battery Management System (BMS)—do not require ventilation, cooling or thermal regulation
- Compatible with all industry standard inverter/charge controllers
- Drop in replacement for lead acid
- LFP is the safest, most environmentally benign Lithium Ion chemistry available—no risk of thermal runaway or fire
- No AC or toxic liquid cooling—negligible parasitic drain—long cycle life
- Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
- Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
- Meets transport safety weight requirements: Less than 35 kg including packaging
- UN 3481, Lithium Ion battery contained in equipment, 9, II
- UL and CE listed, UN/DOT and RoHS compliant components - UL Certified
- Designed and built in California, USA
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 11.25" x 5.25" x 6.25"
- Weight: 17 lbs.
10 year warranty
PHI-675 manual and warranty documentation coming soon.