SimpliPhi Power ExprESS 7.6 kWh 48V battery powered AC generator and Uninterruptible Power Supply
SimpliPhi Power ExprESS 7.6kWh 48V
Shipping Note: This item must ship by truck freight. If you have any questions about shipping or delivery, please email us or call us at 800-383-0195 for details.
The ExprESS is a battery powered AC generator and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) that stores electricity for use when and where power from the grid is unavailable; remote, off-gird, emergency and black-out scenarios. the ExprESS stores electricity from solar and wind chargers (DC input), conventional generators, and the grid (AC input).
As a reliable primary or back-up power supply, the ExprESS is safe for indoor use, is non-toxic and does not require ventilation or cooling. The ExprESS delivers 7.6 kWh, a sufficient reserve to operate computers, appliances, AV equipment, power tools, refrigeration and medical equipment for hours or days at a time.
- ExprESS, Mobile AC power for critical equipment where you need it – in a home, office, hospital, school or emergency shelter
- ExprESS access to USB ports and AC outlets for charging cell phones, tablets and other portable devices
- Locking NEMA3R cabinet for outdoor/indoor security and heavy-duty lockable casters for safe and easy mobility
- Dimensions (W x H x D)(w/feet): 36 x 40 x17 in
- Dimensions (W x H x D)(w/wheels): 36 x 40 x17 in(w/feet)
- Weight: 411.5 lbs (187 kg) (incl. batteries)
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3R Outdoor rated
- Mounting: Free-standing or Pad-mounted
- Operating temperature: -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Application: On / Off-Grid
- Warranty Period: 10 years
- Controller Module:Controls ‘on-off’, inverter, charger and monitors battery voltage
- Inverter/Charger:Changes DC battery electricity to 115 Volt AC output and recharges battery
- AC Input/AC Output Circuit Breaker:Protects against AC overloads and short circuits
- DC Circuit Breaker ON-OFF Switch:Protects against DC overloads and short circuits
- (2) PHI 3.8 kWh Batteries:Electronically controlled energy storage and management of DC current
- AC Input:115 Volt AC input for direct pass-through AC and for charging PHI 3.8 batteries (included)
- (2) USB Outlets:For charging and operating cell phones, tablets, and other electronic devices
- DC Input:for solar or wind