Solartech SPM020P-A 20 Watt Multicrystalline Solar Module
The Solartech 20 Watt solar module is perfect for charging small and medium sized batteries or trickle charging large sized batteries. It has a sealed weatherproof junction box and electrical leads with bare wire for easy connection to charge controller terminals. Designed for 12 Volt battery systems.
Solartech SPM020P-A 20 Watt, 12 Volt Solar Module
- IEC61215, TUV certification
- UL 1703 certification
- ETL Class I ,Division 2,Groups C and D certification
- Using high efficiency 6 Multicrystalline cells.
- Using low iron tempered glass and an EVA pottant with PET back sheet to encapsulated cells.
- Anodized aluminum frame protected structural strength.
- 12 years limited warranty of 90% power output and 25 years limited warranty of 80% power output.
|Max Rated Power (Pmax)||20 Watts|
|Voltage at Max Power (Vmp)||17.2 Volts|
|Current at Max Power (Imp)||1.17 Amps|
|Open Circuit Voltage (Voc)||21.7 Volts|
|Short Circuit Current (Isc)||1.25 Amps|
|Length x Width x Depth (inches)||21.7 x 13.8 x 0.98|
25-year limited warranty of 80% power output;
12-year limited warranty of 90% power output;
2-year limited Warranty of materials and worksmanship