SolaDeck 0786-41 Grid-Tie Combiner Box
SolaDeck UL-1741 Grid-Tie Combiner Box
NOTE: This model is designed to work with fuse holders. If you plan to use circuit breakers inside of the combiner box, you will need to use the SolaDeck Model 0760-41AD.
The SolaDeck model 0786-41 combiner box makes wiring your grid tie solar array very easy. It complies with the UL-1741 standards which means it meets all National Electric Code (NEC) regulations. Unlike other solar array wiring enclosures, SolaDeck incorporates a unique flashing that is a seamless part of the enclosure and prevents incorrect penetrations in the roof system. It's rated for 600 volts and 120 amps max. Comes with a 6 inch DIN rail for mounting the fuse holders and terminal blocks (sold separately).
- Combines up to four strings
- Constructed of 16 gauge steel
- Knockouts for 0.5", 0.75" and 1.0" conduit
- Flashed, seamless, weather-tight roof protection
- Roof penetration standard in the roofing industry
- Exceptional low profile design
- Versatility to all PV systems
- Models are ETL listed and labeled to UL standards
- A professional appearance to your PV installation
1 year warranty