Sol-Ark SA-12K EMP-Hardened Hybrid All-in-One
Sol-Ark 12K Pre-Wired Hybrid Inverter System is a all-in-one system that includes an inverter, charger controller, a display with remote monitoring. The Sol-Ark is simple to install to a Grid-tied, Off-Grid, or Battery Backup solar system, while being able to manage power to and from Solar, Battery, Grid, Loads, and Generator.
EMP-hardened Sol-Arks handle over twice the military requirement for EMP proofing. That’s over 100kV/meter! EMP Hardening helps protect against Severe Weather, Solar Flares, EMP Attack, and Cyber Threats.
The Sol-Ark EMP suppression system protects the Sol-Ark 12K, appliances (after installing the provided suppressors), and solar panels(after installing the provided suppressors).
Sol-Ark EMP inverters are typically built to order by Sol-Ark in-house.
- Simple to install with touchscreen interface
- Grid Tied Mode: Sell your power to reduce electric bill
- Meter Zero Mode: Zero your electric bill without a smart meter
- Time of Use: Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage
- Programmable Smart Load Mode
- DC and AC Coupling
- Works with a wide range of battery chemistries- Lead acid to Lithium
- 40 Large suppressors included
- 20 Small Suppressors included
- AC Voltage: 120/240V split phase
- AC Frequency: 60/50 Hz
- Max Continuous AC Output Power:12,000W
- MPPT Voltage Range: 150-425V
- Max Input Current: 18Amp (per mppt)
- Inverter Efficiency: 96.0%
- Listings & Certifications:UL1741-2010/2018, IEEE1547a-2003/2014, FCC 15 class B
- Weight: 78. lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 30.0" x 18.30" x 10.00"
10 Year Standard Warranty