RV Kit With 530 Watts and MPPT Controller
Shipping Note: This item has to ship by truck freight.
Note: Please make sure you have enough room to mount two KU265 modules. They are fairly large: 65.43" x 38.98" x 1.8"
This kit is designed for small 12 volt battery systems, van and RV applications. It comes with almost everything you need to complete the installation. If you have a small 12 volt battery system in a RV or boat that you would like to supplement the charging with solar, this kit is perfect. It comes with two Kyocera 265 watt solar modules with a 50 foot Amphenol H4 extender cable, Morningstar 45 Amp MPPT controller, baby box circuit breaker enclosure, two circuit breakers, two 8' lengths of #6 AWG XLP wire, and two sets of Z-bracket mounting feet for the solar module. If you don't have the proper crimping tool for the stud ring connectors, we sell the hammer crimp tool which works on #16 AWG through #4/0 AWG wire. The 45 amp charge controller can accommodate a maximum of two KU265 modules for a 12 volt battery system. If you think you may want to upgrade to three modules, you will need the Morningstar TriStar 60 amp MPPT controller (or choose from any of our other brands). Please call or email us if you would like to change to the 60 amp model or if you need any other customized options.
- Two Kyocera KU265-6MCA Solar Modules
- Two Sets of Four Z-Bracket Solar Panel Mounting Feet
- One H4-FFM Amphenol H4 branch connector
- One H4-MMF Amphenol H4 branch connector
- One 50' Amphenol H4 extender cable
- One MidNite Solar Baby Box Enclosure (Not Marine Rated)
- Three MNSR-600 strain relief connectors
- One 30 Amp DC Circuit Breaker
- One 50 Amp DC Circuit Breaker
- One Morningstar 45 Amp MPPT Charge Controller (Not Marine Rated)
- 8 Feet of Black #6 AWG XLP Copper Outdoor Rated Wire
- 8 Feet of Red #6 AWG XLP Copper Outdoor Rated Wire
- Two 3/8" #6 AWG Stud Ring Connectors For Most Battery Terminals
- Kyocera KU265: 10 years workmanship, 25 years at 80% power output
- Morningstar TriStar MPPT Controller: 5 years
- MidNite Solar Baby Box: 5 years
Note: Every solar system installation is different. While this kit contains almost everything you need, you will have to provide some of your own materials. For example, you may want to purchase some wire nuts for splicing wire in the baby box enclosure. The z-bracket mounts come with the hardware to attach them to the solar module but you will need to provide the hardware to fasten the brackets to whatever surface you're mounting it to.
Disclaimer: Please be aware of how much energy production you need to offset your energy use. If you draw down the charge on your batteries below 50%, you will most likely cause permanent damage to them. Batteries are too expensive to guess at the numbers. We cannot be held responsible if you choose a kit that is too small for your needs. If you have any questions or need help determining how much energy you need, please email us or call and one of our sales staff will be happy to help you.
- Additional Information
SKU RVKIT-530W-MPPT Bundle Pre-Configured Price N/A
Quality 5 star :100% ( 2 ) Price 5 star :50% ( 1 ) 4 star :50% ( 1 )Total : 2 Reviews
Customer ReviewsSort by:
2 Item(s)per pageGreat Product Review by Jumpy
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes