Solarland SLP020-12 Multicrystalline 20 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel Class 1 Division 2
Solarland Polycrystalline 20 Watt 12 Volt Solar Panel
This module is rated for Class 1, Division 1 hazardous locations.
Solarland has become a well known manufacturer of high quality, off-grid solar modules and incorporating the best state of the art technology into their products. All solar panel models available in the United States are constructed using high-efficiency, non-Chinese multicrystalline silicon cells. Most panel models are designed for 12 Volt applications, but some models are available in 24 Volts, and designed to meet all the necessary industry certifications. Solarland implements very strict quality control standards and each module is put through a three-stage flash test process. The glass is made to be highly transparent and low iron tempered at 1/8" thick. The cells are encapsulated with EVA (ethyl vinyl acetate), which protects the module from the damaging effects of UV light. The frame is constructed of heavy-duty anodized aluminum for durability and strength. Solarland is confident in the quality of their products which is why they offer one of the best warranties in the industry. All panels are designed and built in accordance with the CE IIEC61215:1995 standard and UL1703 standard.
- Has 50mm frame
- Maximum power (Pmax): 20 Watts
- Nominal voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Voltage at Pmax (Vmp): 17.2 Volts DC
- Current at Pmax (Imp): 1.16 Amps DC
- Open-circuit voltage (Voc): 21.6 Volts DC
- Short-circuit current (Isc): 1.31 Amps DC
- Power tolerance: +/- 5%
- Dimensions: 22.68" x 14.06" x 1.97"
- Weight: 6.17 pounds
- Accessible junction box with positive (+) and negative (-) terminals.
- Rugged design to withstand high wind pressure, hail and snow load.
Warranty: 1-year limited warranty of materials and workmanship; 10-year limited warranty of 90% power output.