Square D DTU363 100A Double Throw Safety Switch
Square D 600 Volts AC/DC 100 Amp Safety Switch
Schneider Electric Square D double throw safety switch. Three-pole, 600 Volts AC/DC, 100 Amps.
Designed to be tough, reliable and provide exceptional performance in the most grueling conditions. Provide optional standby power connections in accordance with Article 702 of the National Electrical Code, ANSI/NFPA 70 and the CEC. They also have the capability of switching two loads between one power sources.
This is often used as a manual bypass switch (transfer switch) for large inverter systems.
Plays three crucial roles in today’s commercial and industrial settings:
- Isolate power in daily activities.
- Provide an effective way to interrupt power in an emergency.
- Provide lockout in sight disconnect.
- Number of Poles: 3
- Current Rating: 100 Amps
- Voltage Rating: 600 Volts AC/DC
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1 (indoors)
- Maximum Horse Power Rating 20 hp 240 V at AC 50-60 Hz for 1 phase conforming to NEC 240.6
- Wire Size: AWG 12 - AWG 1/0 aluminium | AWG 14 - AWG 1/0 copper
- Dimensions: Depth 6.93 in (176.02 mm), Width 11.96 in (303.78 mm), Maximum Height 29.94 in (760.48 mm)
- Weight: 39.00 lb(US) (17.69 kg)
Warranty: 18 months
We found other products you might like!