Morningstar SS-6-12V SunSaver 6 Amp 12 Volt Solar Charge Controller
SunSaver 6 Amp, 12 Volt Solar Charge Controller
Morningstars superior series switching provides many advantages compared to shunt controllers. Series regulation reduces FET heating and lowers voltage stress on the power FETs. A series configuration also improves protection against lightning surges and reduces switching noise. The series design improves charging accuracy. In PWM, series switching becomes self-correcting for temperature and system voltage drops.
- Extremely Reliable
- Full, continuous current ratings at 60° ambient temperatures.
- Advanced lightning and transient overvoltage protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- High quality surface-mount components.
- Series switching design for improved safety and protection.
- Outstanding PWM Battery Charge Control
- Confirmed increase in battery capacities and operating life.
- PWM Pulse charging for highest charge acceptance.
- Standard temperature compensation.
- Standard Sealed / Flooded battery select at the terminal.
- Accuracy to millivolt levels.
- Highest Levels of Quality
- Approved for use in Hazardous Locations: Class 1, Div. 2, Groups A-D.
- Built in a world class ISO 9002 certified facility.
- Automated production so every unit is exactly the same.
- Parts soldered to .0006 inch accuracy.
- Anodized case, marine terminals, custom potting material.
5 year warranty