SunSaver 6 Amp, 12 Volt Solar Charge Controller
This is the same as the SS-6 but with Low Voltage Disconnect output terminals for small loads. Morningstar's superior series switching provides many advantages compared to shunt controllers. Series regulation reduces FET heating and lowers voltage stress on the power FETs. A series configuration also improves protection against lightning surges and reduces switching noise. The series design improves charging accuracy. In PWM, series switching becomes self-correcting for temperature and system voltage drops.
- Extremely High Reliability
- Full, continuous current ratings at 60° ambient temperatures.
- Advanced lightning and transient overvoltage protection.
- Reverse polarity protection.
- High quality surface-mount components.
- Series switching design for improved safety and protection.
- Outstanding PWM Battery Charge Control
- Confirmed increase in battery capacities and operating life.
- PWM Pulse charging for highest charge acceptance.
- Standard temperature compensation.
- Standard Sealed / Flooded battery select at the terminal.
- Accuracy to millivolt levels.
- Highest Levels of Quality
- Approved for use in Hazardous Locations: Class 1, Div. 2, Groups A-D.
- Built in a world class ISO 9002 certified facility.
- Automated production so every unit is exactly the same.
- Parts soldered to .0006 inch accuracy.
- Anodized case, marine terminals, custom potting material.
5 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU SS-6L-12V Bundle Pre-Configured Price No