Morningstar SL-20L-24 SunLight 20 Amp 24 Volt Solar Lighting Controller
Note: We have a limited number available.
SunLight 20 Amp 24 Volt Solar Lighting Controller
The solar lighting controllers can be used in conjunction with other charging sources, however the SL controllers *DO* require at least a 1-watt solar panel on the input side to detect dark & light conditions. Morningstar's advanced SunLight solar lighting controller combines the SunSaver design with a microcontroller for automatic lighting control functions. 10 and 20 amp and 24 volt versions available. Rotary digital switch to select among 10 lighting options.
Morningstar’s SunLight solar controller builds on the industry-proven SunSaver platform and adds microcontroller-managed automatic lighting control functions—a “best-in-class” controller that’s built on the best. As a result, it’s now the world’s leading solar lighting controller for street and pathway lighting, parking areas, signage as well as essential facilities including bus stations and airfields. SunLight’s tough, resistant design is ideal for places exposed to harsh conditions, including seaside locations.
Provides 10 Lighting options with accurate on-board timer and rotary digital switch (see back). User-adjustable for 2 to 10 hours ON or for ON all night. Unique ON/OFF/ON settings conserve energy and turn lights on again for 1 or 2 hours before sunrise. Timer accuracy is within 2 seconds. It's easy to set-up, with test-button feature and LED indicator. To confirm correct installation, test button turns light on during the day and LED indicates selected lighting option. Rugged design with anodized aluminum enclosure, epoxy encapsulation, and corrosion-resistant terminals.
- Test button flashes red LED to confirm correct rotary switch selection
- Test button turns lights on for 5 minutes (in LVD limited to 3 times)
- LVD overrides lighting timer
- Sunrise overrides lighting timer
- Timer accuracy is within 2 seconds
- Microcontroller digital accuracy
- Fully automatic operation
- Ten field adjustable lighting control options
- Special on/off/on functions
- Manual test capability
- LVD override protection
- Detects day and night using the PV array
- Suitable for all 12/24 Vdc lamps
- Sealed/Flooded battery select
- Temperature compensation
- Parallel with a SunSaver for 40 Amps solar
- Includes SunSaver battery charging circuit
- Proven Reliability
- Precise Lighting Control
- PWM Battery Charging
- Nominal system voltage: 24 Volts
- Rated solar current: 20 Amps
- Rated load current: 20 Amps
- Charging type: PWM
5 year warranty