Tamarack Solar TTP-A-6 Six Module Top of Pole Mount
Note: This top of pole mount doesn't qualify for free shipping, it is classified as an oversized item.
6 module mounts will need either two 10-foot 2-inch pipes if module length is less than 78-inches or two 12-foot pipes if modules are longer than 78-inches to support four rails. Use schedule 40 pipe for TTP-A-6 mounts. Use schedule 80 pipe for TTP-A-6HW mounts.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us or give us a call at (800) 383-0195.
Tamarack Solar TTP-A-6 Top of Pole Mount
Mount Six Module with a total area of 149 square feet or less on a 6-inch schedule 40 or 80 pole.
Note: The Vertical Post (40 or 80) 6-inch schedule pole is user supplied.
- 132-inch rails per column accommodate 6 modules with widths up to 43 inches
- Mounts on user-supplied 6-inch schedule-40 or schedule 80 steel pipe
- Module clamps fit frames between 30 to 40 mm deep
- No complex sizing documents or need to send module data sheets when ordering
- Heavy-Duty Steel structure and Tamarack 3.1 aluminum module mounting rails
- 0° to 60° tilt angle
- Module Rails attach to 2-inch schedule 40 steel pipe. Purchase this pipe locally to save shipping cost or order appropriate length separately. Use two 10-foot pipes for module up to 78-inches long. Use two 12 foot pipes for modules up to 98-inches long
- UPS Shippable in 4 boxes
- Engineered for up to 160 mph wind speed and up to 150 psf snow load
Note: Thicker solar module frames can be used by adding the Tamarack 50/50+ Clamp.