Tamarack Solar TTP-A-6HW Six module High Wind and Snow Top of Pole Mount
Note: The Vertical Post (40 or 80) 6-inch schedule pole is user supplied. The 2 inch SCH 80 Horizonal pipe can be purchased additionally or sources locally.
For solar panels with length less than 78 inches -> PIPE-KIT-HD-10
For panels with length between 79 and 98 inches long -> PIPE-KIT-HD12
For Solar panels with thickness between 40 and 46 MMM -> 89907
Note: This top of pole mount doesn't qualify for free shipping, it is classified as an oversized item. If you have any questions or concerns, please email us or give us a call at (800) 383-0195.
Tamarack Solar TTP-A-6HW Top of Pole Mount
Mount Six Module with a total area of 150 square feet or less on a 6-inch schedule 40 or 80 pole.
Note: The Vertical Post (40 or 80) 4-inch schedule pole is user supplied.
- 132-inch rails per column accomodate 6 modules with widths up to 43 inches
- Module clamps fit frames between 30 to 40 mm deep
- Mounts on user-supplied 6-inch schedule-40 or schedule-80 steel pipe
- No complex sizing documents or need to send module data sheets when ordering
- Heavy-Duty Steel structure and Tamarack 3.1 aluminum module mounting rails
- Module Rails attach to 2-inch schedule 80 steel pipe. Purchase this pipe locally to save shipping cost or order appropriate length separately. Use two 10-foot pipes for module up to 78-inches long. Use two 12 foot pipes for modules up to 98-inches long
- 0° to 60° tilt angle
- Total shipping weight is 260 pounds in 6 boxes
- Engineered for up to 160 mph wind speed and up to 250 psf snow load
- UPS Shippable in 3 boxes
Note: Thicker solar module frames can be used by adding the Tamarack 50/50+ Clamp.