Tamarack Solar UNI-PGRM/6P1 Economy Horizontal Six Module Top of Pole Mount
Tamarack Solar UNI-PRGM/6P1
The PGRM mount can be used with modules that meet the following specifications:
- It's at least 35 inches from end to end on the inside end of the frame.
- Frame thickness is between 1.18 and 2.0 inches.
- No maximum length or width when the following parameters are followed:
- The full solar PV array falls within the total square footage limits for PGRM mount.
- The Mid/End clamps are suitable per specific module installation standards.
The Horizontal Pole Mount is an extremely sturdy, universal pole mounting solution. With its user adjustable angle settings (0 to 60), the Horizontal Pole Mount can support installations in a wide range of locations. Note: A 4" SCH-40 support pipe and 3" SCH-40 main beam pipe are user supplied.
The PGRM Series Pole Mount can be used to mount up to 6 solar modules with a frame thickness between 1.18” and 2”. You can install up to 92 sq. feet of modules on a single pole and up to 130 sq. feet of module on two poles. Note: The use of a single pole for 5 or 6 modules is for when you have smaller modules and should not be used with full size 60 cell or larger panels.
- Number of Modules: 6
- Designed for 115 mph wind speeds, additional bracing is available for higher wind speeds
- Easily installed and adjusted by a single person
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Up to 92 square feet of modules on a single 4” Schedule 40 pole
- Up to 130 square feet of modules on two 4” schedule 40 poles
10 Year Warranty