Trojan J200-RE 12 Volt 200 Amp-hour Premium Line Renewable Deep Cycle Battery
Trojan Deep Cycle 12V 200 Amp-hour Renewable Battery
This item ships by truck freight. For the most accurate shipping rates, please email us for a shipping quote or call us at 800-383-0195.
Premium batteries are optimized for Renewable Energy applications which operate under challenging conditions such as fluctuating or extreme temperatures, remote locations and the intermittent nature of solar and wind power generation.
Designed with a 10-year battery life, Trojan Battery’s Premium line of flooded, deep-cycle batteries is specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous conditions of renewable energy applications. Our product strategy is focused on one simple objective – manufacture the highest quality battery available in the industry, which is why our Premium line is tested to IEC standards.
The Premium Line features:
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which optimizes porosity development in the active material enabling the active material to be used more effectively. This results in sustained battery performance over a longer period of time.
- DuraGrid™ Design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life.
- Maxguard® XL Separator is exclusively available in Trojan’s Premium and Industrial lines. It features a wide-channel design which increases acid flow for optimum battery performance, and provides even greater resistance to stratification, a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems.
- The Polyon™ container is Trojan’s ultra-rugged case design which protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions, such as moisture and dirt buildup, and safeguards against potential acid leaks.
J200-RE Battery Specifications:
- 12 Volts DC
- 200 Amp-hours @ 20hr rate
- Flooded Lead Acid (wet)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14.97" x 6.91" x 14.71"
- Weight: 132 lbs
- BCI Group Size: 921
Warranty: 2 years free replacement, 3 years prorated, 5 years total.