Trojan Renewable Deep Cycle Battery 6V 210 Amp-hour
This item ships by truck freight. For the most accurate shipping rates, please email us for a shipping quote or call us at 800-383-0195.
The Signature Line of deep-cycle flooded batteries is the flagship of Trojan’s product portfolio.
Engineered to provide rugged durability and outstanding performance, Trojan’s Signature Line is perfectly suited for use in renewable energy systems where lowest life-cycle cost is the key consideration. An all-around power house, the Signature Line features Trojan’s historically-proven engineering with T2 Technology™, an advanced battery technology for maximum sustained performance, longer life and increased total energy.
- Trojan’s Grid Technology is a lead antimony alloy grid mixture formulated for use with Trojan’s Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology. The overall grid configuration is optimized to enhance current flow through the grid network providing exceptional battery performance, reducing downtime and lowering overall maintenance costs.
- Trojan’s Maxguard T2 separator features a multi-rib geometry which keeps acid channels open longer enhancing electrochemical processing while reducing the risk of stratification. Trojan’s Maxguard T2 advanced separator sustains performance providing exceptionally longer battery life and significantly lowering your operating costs.
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology is a proprietary, high-density paste formulation precisely engineered to deliver outstanding battery performance. Together Alpha Plus Paste with T2 Technology increases both sustained capacity and total overall ampere-hours resulting in more operating power for your application. It’s a key reason why Trojan batteries consistently outperform the competition.
T-605 Battery Specifications:
- 6 Volts DC
- 210 Amp-hours @ 20hr rate
- Flooded Lead Acid (wet)
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 10.3" x 7.11" x 11.07"
- Weight: 58 lbs
- BCI Group Size: GC2
1 year warranty
- Additional Information
SKU T-605 Bundle Pre-Configured Price No