Universal Power Group LB121030 Lithium Iron Phosphate 103 Amp 12 Volt Battery
UPG part number: 48040
Note: Please call us to order this battery.
Universal Power Group LB121030 103 Ah 12 Volt Lithium Battery
Experience matters in the battery industry and UPG has perfected the business model since their beginning in 1968. UPG takes the quality of their products very seriously. They are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company that abides by very strict quality management standards. Battery inventory is rotated on a regular basis to prevent spoilage and every battery is top charged before leaving the warehouse. This ensures that your batteries will arrive healthy and ready to be installed upon delivery. The Universal line is well suited for both solar and wind power applications. When combined with a properly sized solar array or wind turbine, these batteries will give you years of energy storage at a much lower cost than the name brand alternatives. UPG promises exceptional quality, environmental responsibility, excellent value and reliability for all your renewable energy storage needs.
- Ultra-light weight, Significantly lighter than sealed lead-acid batteries
- Drop in replacement for sealed lead-acid batteries
- Can use the same charger as sealed lead-acid batteries in most cases
- Faster charging as a result of higher charge current
- More usable capacity- sealed lead-acid battery capacity decreases as discharge current increases
- Battery Management System (BMS) protection included. Contains a circuit that fully protects itself with a low Voltage Disconnect and a High Current Disconnect on discharge