Victron Energy 25.6V/200Ah LiFePO4 Smart-a Battery
Part Number: BAT524120610
Victron Energy 200 Amp 25.6 Volt LiFePO4 Battery
Note: This battery doesn't qualify for free shipping, it is classified as an oversized item.
Lithium-iron-phosphate (LiFePO4 or LFP) is the safest of the mainstream li-ion battery types. The nominal voltage of a LFP cell is 3,2V (lead-acid: 2V/cell). A 12,8V LFP battery therefore consists of 4 cells connected in series and a 25,6V battery consists of 8 cells connected in series.
Note: A basic system for this battary to operate would have a least a BMS, a charge relay and load relay of some kind, but this will depend on what other equipment is in the system.
CYCLE LIFE - CAPACITY AT DIFFERENT CYCLES AT 100% DoD
2500 Cycles 80
3000 Cycles 70
5000 Cycles 50
- Amp Hours: 200AH
- Voltage: 25.6V Nominal
- Peak Amps: 400 Amps
- Life Expectancy: 2500-5000 Cycles
- Weight (Battery Only): 86 pounds / 39kg
- Dimensions: 9.33" x 25.59" x 6.42"
- Power connection: M8
- Max Continuous Charge: 1C=400A
- Max Continuous Discharge: 1C=400A
- Operating Temperature: -4 to + 122 F
- Storage temperature: -49 to +158 F
- Charge Voltage: CC/CV 28.8V / Float 27V
- Cell Type: LiFeP04