Victron 5000W 12VDC Quattro Inverter & Charger
Similar to the MultiPlus, the Quattro is also a combined inverter and charger. Additionally, it can accept two AC input and automatically connect to the active source. Its many features include two sine wave inverter, adaptive charging, hybrid PowerAssist technology plus multiple system integration features such a three or split phase operation and parallel operation.
The Quattro can be connected to two independent AC sources, for example shore-side power and a generator, or two generators. The Quattro will automatically connect to the active source. The main output has no-break functionality. In the event of a grid failure, or shore or generator power being disconnected, the Quattro takes over the supply to the connected loads. This happens so fast that computers and other electronic equipment will continue to operate without disruption. The second output is live only when AC is available on one of the inputs of the Quattro.
The Quattro will prevent overload of a limited AC source, such as a generator or shore power connection. First, battery charging will automatically be reduced when otherwise an overload would occur. The second level will boost the output of a generator or shore side supply with power taken from the battery.
Features and Specifications:
- Multifunctional, with intelligent power management
- Two AC inputs & Two AC outputs
- Three phase capability
- Split phase options
- PowerControl - Dealing with limited generator, shore side or grid power
- Unique PowerAssist - Boosting the capacity of shore or generator power
- Input Voltage range: 9.5 to17 Volts DC
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC +/-2% @ 60 Hz
- Continuous output power: 5000 Volt-Amps @ 77oF
- Zero load power: 30 Watts; 10 Watts in search mode
- Charge current (house battery): 200 Amps
- Charge current (starter battery): 4 Amps
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 14.0" x 11.2" inches
- Weight: 75 pounds
- 5 year warranty