Victron MultiPlus-II inverter & charger 3000 VA 12 Volts DC, 2x120 Volts AC, 120 Amp charger
This product is specifically designed for interrogation in 50A RV applications. This model includes the two pole 50A AC input/output.
The MultiPlus-II 2 x120V is the perfect one-box mobile solution for standard North American 50A 120/240VAC split-phase applications. Whether it is supplied from shore power or a generator, the MultiPlus-II 2x120V can accept and passthrough both lines of a 120/240V supply, with the capability to utilize the full 50A for charging and AC loads. When connecting to a single phase 120V supply, the L1 input of the MultiPlus-II 2x120V will accept incoming power for charging and passthrough, while combining the L1 and L2 outputs for single-phase 120V on each line.
The MultiPlus switches to inverter operation when no AC source is available. The inverter output is also 120V single phase. In inverter mode, the MultiPlus-II 2x120V internally connects both lines L1 and L2 together to provide 120VAC to loads on either output. Therefore, in all connection circumstances, both sides of a distribution panel will be supplied with 120V. However, 240VAC is only available when the MultiPlus is supplied by a split phase 120/240VAC source. This prevents heavy loads such as water heaters or 240V air conditioners from discharging the battery.
The MultiPlus-II 2x 120V has all of the expected features of our versatile inverter/charger range, including PowerControl, PowerAssist, Input Current Limit, two AC outputs, as well as parallel and 3ph configuration for larger capacity VE.Bus systems. Suitable for LiFePO4 batteries and a variety of other battery technologies.
Features and Specifications:
- Multifunctional, with intelligent power management
- Two AC Outputs
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
- Split phase options
- On-site system configuring, monitoring and control
- Remote configuring and monitoring
- Input voltage range: 9.5 to 17 Volts DC
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC +/- 2% @ 60 Hz
- Continuous output power (77° F): 3,000 Volt-Amps (VA)
- Zero load power: 19 Watts; 4 Watts in Search mode
- Maximum battery charge current: 120 Amps
- Dimensions: 22.75" x 10.82" x 5.8" inches
- Weight: 48.5 pounds
- 5 year warranty