Victron MultiPlus-II inverter & charger 3000 VA 12 Volts DC, 120 Volts AC, 120 Amp charger
The MultiPlus-II 2 x120V is the perfect one-box mobile solution for standard North American 50A 120/240VAC split-phase applications. Whether it is supplied from shore power or a generator, the MultiPlus-II 2x120V can accept and passthrough both lines of a 120/240V supply, with the capability to utilize the full 50A for charging and AC loads. When connecting to a single phase 120V supply, the L1 input of the MultiPlus-II 2x120V will accept incoming power for charging and passthrough, while combining the L1 and L2 outputs for single-phase 120V on each line.
The MultiPlus switches to inverter operation when no AC source is available. The inverter output is also 120V single phase. In inverter mode, the MultiPlus-II 2x120V internally connects both lines L1 and L2 together to provide 120VAC to loads on either output. Therefore, in all connection circumstances, both sides of a distribution panel will be supplied with 120V. However, 240VAC is only available when the MultiPlus is supplied by a split phase 120/240VAC source. This prevents heavy loads such as water heaters or 240V air conditioners from discharging the battery.
The MultiPlus-II 2x 120V has all of the expected features of our versatile inverter/charger range, including PowerControl, PowerAssist, Input Current Limit, two AC outputs, as well as parallel and 3ph configuration for larger capacity VE.Bus systems. Suitable for LiFePO4 batteries and a variety of other battery technologies.
Features and Specifications:
- Multifunctional, with intelligent power management
- Two AC Outputs
- Virtually unlimited power thanks to parallel operation
- Split phase options
- On-site system configuring, monitoring and control
- Remote configuring and monitoring
- Input voltage range: 9.5 to 17 Volts DC
- Output voltage: 120 Volts AC +/- 2% @ 60 Hz
- Continuous output power (77° F): 3,000 Volt-Amps (VA)
- Zero load power: 19 Watts; 4 Watts in Search mode
- Maximum battery charge current: 120 Amps
- Dimensions: 22.75" x 10.82" x 5.8" inches
- Weight: 48.5 pounds
- 5 year warranty