Xantrex 804-2430 Truecharge2 30 Amp 24 Volt DC Battery Charger
Xantrex TRUEcharge2-30 24 Volt Battery Charger at 30 Amps
Building on the success of the TRUECharge2 12-volt battery chargers, Xantrex now offers 24 volt battery chargers designed to meet the specific needs of marine and commercial markets. Available in 10A, 20A and 30A versions, each model packs a powerful universal charger (90-240Vac, 47-63 Hz) in an ultra-compact, lightweight package.
TRUECharge2 battery chargers are highly versatile and can be mounted in multiple positions, thanks to their inherent drip-free design characteristics. TRUECharge2 delivers outstanding low electrical interference, coupled with efficient, power factor corrected, multistage charging capability. Installation is a breeze, thanks to the easy-access AC and DC wiring compartments. The easy-to-read display can be augmented with an optional remote panel.
NEW PARALLEL FEATURE: TRUECharge2 24-volt chargers are available with parallel stacking feature which allows you to double the output current when used with the optional REMOTE PANEL (part #808-8040-01).
- 24-volt models available in 10A, 20A and 30A
- Microprocessor-controlled, multistage charging algorithms
- Settings for two and three-stage charging
- Settings for flooded, gel, AGM or lead-calcium batteries
- Auto-ranging universal input voltage (90-265 Vac, 47-63 Hz) is also compatible with a generator or other low-quality power sources
- Power factor corrected, temperature-compensated charging
- Battery-equalization feature
- Ability to charge batteries drained to extremely low voltage
- Optional Battery Temperature Sensor (Part #808-0232-01)
- Optional Remote Panel (#808-8040-01)
- Reverse battery polarity protection
- Drip-proof design
- Over and under-temperature protection
- DC over-voltage protection
- Battery overcharging protection
Dimensions: 3.5" x 6.7" x 13.4"
Weight: 9.9 lbs
2 year warranty