Xantrex 808-8040-01 Advanced Remote for Truecharge2 Battery Chargers
Xantrex TRUEcharge2 Advanced Remote and Monitor
Advanced Remote for Monitoring and Full Control of Battery Charger Performance.
This remote panel (part# 808-8040-01) is compatible with the following part numbers: 804-1220-02, 804-1240-02, 804-1260-02, 804-2410, 804-2420 and 804-2430.
The TRUECHARGE 2 Remote Panel is designed for use with TRUECHARGE 2 Battery Chargers. This full-function remote allows you to monitor and control battery charger performance from a remote location, including features not accessible from the charger’s onboard display. The TRUECHARGE 2 Remote Panel reads like a fuel gauge and displays critical information on charging of battery banks. It is very easy to install, read and operate, connecting with the battery charger through the included telephone cable.
- Gives the user flexibility to set maximum charger output current
- Can be used to operate two chargers in parallel to increase output capacity
- Allows the charger to be powered on or placed into standby while AC power is connected
- Programs the charger for battery type and temperature
- Displays faults and warnings, basic battery level and settings
- Displays the current status of each battery or each battery bank
- Simple push buttons to set charger mode
- Allows for activation and termination of equalization
- FCC Class B compliant
- TRUECharge2 remote panel (part# 808-8040-01)
- Two 7.6 m (25’) communication cable
- Mounting template and 1 1/2” NPT locknut for mounting
Dimensions: 4.5625" x 1.75" x 3.5"
Weight: 0.45 lbs.