Xantrex 813-3000-UL XPower 3000 Watt 12 Volt DC Modified Sine Wave Inverter
Xantrex XPower 3000W 12VDC Modified Sine Wave 115VAC Inverter
3000 Watts - 120 Vac / 60 Hz
These inverters provide AC power source onboard trucks, RVs and boats. Featuring high surge capability, they are ideal for users who may need to power multiple loads such as appliances, power tools and other onboard electronics at the same time. The NEW XPower Inverters 1000, 1500 and 3000 are certified to CSA standard C22.2 No. 107.1-01 and UL 458.
XPower Inverters connect easily to 12 volt batteries to provide AC power for a variety of medium to heavy duty applications. Designed for easy installation and operation, the XPower inverters provide a reliable source of power onboard trucks, RVs and boats to run home appliances, consumer electronics, entertainment systems, power tools, office equipment and much more. They are also suitable for small contractors who need to operate handheld power tools from their van or pick-up truck. The powerful 5000-watt model has four GFCI outlets for multiple loads and an easy-to-read digital display for instant system information. All models meet the stringent UL458 regulatory requirements.
- Portable power for AC products: 3000 Watts
- Two GFCI AC receptacles for connecting multiple loads
- High surge capacity for products that require more power to start
- High efficiency - converts virtually all the battery’s available power to AC
- Mounting brackets for convenient installation
- Heavy duty stud connectors
- Remote on/off switch included
- Overload and over temperature shutdown
- Over voltage protection (15.0 VDC)
- Low voltage alarm (11.0 VDC)
- Low voltage cut-out (10.5 VDC)
- Household Appliances: compact microwave ovens, bread makers, food processors, small bar refrigerators, small vacuum cleaners, fluorescent and incandescent lights, sewing machines and fans
- Handheld Power Tools: drills, jigsaws, sanders and buffers
- Entertainment Electronics: televisions, VCRs, video games, stereos, musical instruments and satellite equipment
- Office Equipment: computers with 17” monitors, facsimile machines
Dimensions: 4.3" x 9.5" x 18.5"
Unit weight: 12.9 lbs
1 year warranty